Friend Making Monday
I haven’t done this in a while but it’s Monday again, and you know what that means! It’s time for Friend Makin’ Mondays so let’s get started…
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Short Answers
- Mac or PC? PC but I want a Mac
- Do you paint your own nails? Yes, and I’m quite good at it.
- Beach or mountains? bot
- What’s the title of the book you’re currently reading? Life your Best Life NOW by Joel Olsteen
- Do you dance? Yes, but I’m sure I look ridiculous doing it.
- CNN or Fox News? neither …I dont have cable and havent for years!
- Do you ride a bicycle? Yes, but not enough.
- Do you get a yearly flu shot? yep, just started last year.
- Best movie you’ve seen in 2012? nothing really sticks out right now, maybe The Help?.
- Do you prefer to workout at home or at the gym? I just canceled my gym membership and I’m loving my at home workouts! I am seeing much more progress than when I went to the gym. Less excuses not to do it for me!
- Last airport you were in? PTI
- Married or single? Single…
- iPhone or Android? Android only because Tmobile dosen’t have the iPhone
- Do you prefer to be in pictures or taking pictures? I like both. I take pictures of everything, but I really like to be in them too.
- Favorite brand of sneakers? Asics currently .
- Do you like snow? Yep…
- Do you have/want to have kids? Have a 10 year old daughter and want to adopt at some pont
- Summer or Winter? Fall!
- Do you know how to swim? Yep. But I don’t do it often enough
- Do you prefer to shop in store or online? Store, but I have been doing a lot of online shopping lately.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! And don’t forget…If you have an idea for FMM, send me an e-mail with the details, and you might see it here! Happy Monday!
Peace, Love and Happy Blogging
Ooh, cable-free, very impressive! I did that for about a decade, but I've gone back to the dark side...ReplyDelete
Came by from FMM.
Stopping by for FMM..I am too self-conscious to go to the gym, so I need to start working out at home. As soon as Verizon made the iphone available (Feb 2011) I ordered it. I love it and now waiting for iPad 3 to come out (it will be my first iPad). Hope you have a great week.ReplyDelete
Stopping by from FMM....ReplyDelete
I will send you all the snow we have. I HATE it! ;-)
there is not such thing as a ridiculous dance, I say if you are enjoying yourself DANCE LIKE NO ONE IS WATCHING! we get on dancing moods over here and my teenage son says "I wonder what the neighbors think of us" which I reply "I bet they want to move in". Cable free, good for you.ReplyDelete
I enjoyed reading these. Stopping by from FMM
Dropping by from FMM!ReplyDelete
No cable? Good for you! I'm pretty sure I could give it up, but hubby and the boys like their TV....
You only look ridiculous dancing if it's the funky chicken. That is the definition of ridiculousness.ReplyDelete
Dropping by from FMM.
Oh my! Living without cable? I think that's a deal breaker for our household but I sure do admire you!! stopping by from fmmReplyDelete
Dropping by from FMMReplyDelete
We cut cable too, well over a year ago now. The cost of it was getting absolutely ridiculous to be paying for so many channels with nothing good on half the time and 3/4 of the channels we never even watched but had no choice but to pay for in order to get the channels we did want. We do still watch a lot of TV, we just watch it online. I pay more than enough for internet so at least we get another use out of it. Yeah sometimes we have to wait a while to watch things, but it's worth it for the money we are saving. There's a few things I miss and I can't get online because most websites only work from inside the US and I'm in Canada.
Update...I'm getting Direct TV when I move next month! YaaaReplyDelete